Friday, October 7, 2011

Blog Theme?? Nah.

So, it's been a while. Sorry about that. It's not that I haven't thought about blogging. Because I have. I guess I've just been trying to figure out what I want this blog site to be about.

Truth is, I am no closer to an answer. I love so many of my friends blogs and struggle with blog insecurity....yes, I just admitted that! :) But, I don't know what I could write about with as passion other than God and life. No, that isn't a religious comment. I don't pretend to be perfect, or have it all together, or even know what the heck I am doing most days. But, the truth is...I've missed processing life with you. My head always seems a little bit clearer after I've typed it out. So, if it's ok with you, I think I'll just leave this as non-theme oriented. And whatever strikes my fancy to write about I will. And my hope, my prayer is that it will in some way point you to God.

because in the most non-religious way possible....He IS what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment