Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Reflections

Just as the Angels sing your praises

Just as the Angels worship at your feet

I come and join with the Angels
And bow down at the throne of my King

Just as the Angels - Sheri Carr (on the CD Fearless Now)

This song is the meditation of my heart today. And while, I can't at this moment physically lay prostrate before my Abba; my heart is so there.

Things I don't understand, hurts, dissapointments, anger, sadness, fatigue, regrets, bondage, shame melt in his presence.....and I am at absolute peace. My soul quiet to hear the heart of my Saviour......I feel Him near. I forget to breath but my body doesn't seem to miss it.

Help me Lord Jesus, help me walk in this peace. Keep my eyes glued to you. My heart tuned to yours, order my steps and lead me in the way of everlasting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment