Friday, June 24, 2011

My prayer today.....

God,

You are amazing. I just adore you. Your faithfulness is ever reaching. Thank you for majoring on the minor details of my life. Thank you for never leaving or forsaking me. Lord, you never fail me. I am in awe of your mercy and compassion. Help me know your love more intimately. I want to bath in it!

Teach me Lord. I crave to understand you more. Help me love the way you love. Empower me to respond to people how you would want. Lord, I repent of my selfish ways. I repent of furthering my own agenda, and my pride. Lord, I repent of my pride!

I desire you above anything this earth has to offer. Guide me, direct my paths. Speak clearly to my spirit. Soul and Body, I command you to come under headship of the holy spirit within me.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment