Thursday, August 16, 2012

"Mommy, you look cute today"

My littlest fella this morning said the sweetest thing. He said, "Mommy, you look cute today." My heart melted. In a puddle. Right there in the car. I closed my eyes and prayed to God that I would never forget that moment.

In the extreme joy of the moment, I am reminded of my precious friends still waiting on their prayers to be answered. I share this moment with them. And I pray to a merciful and compassionate God, whose timing is always perfect, for their prayers (for children, husbands, etc) to be answered quickly and for them to be steadied in the churning sea of life.

I love each of you and am praying big, God-sized prayers on your behalf.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you friend! I'm sure you do look cute today :).

    ReplyDelete