Monday, September 20, 2010

So grateful....

Today I am grateful for....

(in no particular order)

  • Dt. Mountain Dew
  • rainy days
  • the smell of fresh cut grass
  • my paint deck and all the options in it!
  • a God that loves me intimately, unconditionally, and passionately
  • laughter
  • the innocence of a child
  • a husband who is fantastic, caring and wise
  • friends who model the love of Christ
  • forgiveness
  • Grace
  • sunsets ... a moment to reflect on all that has been that day.
  • sunrises ... the anticipation of a new day! the excitement of the unknown!
  • Great Worship...(having Ashley Martin singing it is an added plus)
  • My super-duper comfy bed!
  • our sweet lab named Katie
  • my OLD duck comforter that I use to curl up with on our love seat
  • Saturday mornings
  • warm, 'just outta the oven' chocolate chip cookies
  • cool fall mornings
  • 'feel good' movies

1 comment: